Ripple Digital Publishing (Ripple) focus on creating ebooks and apps that share educational values.
The team has garnered several acknowledgements including:
- Red is… was awarded Gold for best children’s illustrated ebook in 2013 IPPY Awards – Independent Publisher Book Awards that recognizing excellence in Independent Publishing
- Red is… was awarded a Moonbeam Children’s Book Awards – Best non-fiction, bronze winner
- Red is… also featured in Communication Arts EXHIBIT
- Spell, Write and Read was selected App of the Month in April 2013 by Smart Kids Apps
- Count, Sort and Match was selected Best iPhone & iPod Apps for Kids on March 2013 by Top Kids Apps and Best of educational app for early childhood math by The iPhone Mom
- Count, Sort and Match was featured in the “Kids Best iPad Apps” section of the App Store in May 2013
- Ugly Ducking has remained one of the top 10 downloaded books in the kids and teens category in the Apple iBookstore
Ripple’s ebooks are available download globally at Apple iBookstore, Kobo and Amazon Kindle stores. To date, several of their ebook titles are in the top 100 downloads in both Amazon Kindle and Apple iBookstore.
We believe in promoting reading and inspiring new authors. That is why we created Kids Write 4 Kids, an annual creative challenge that provide young authors an opportunity to have their stories published. A not-for-profit project, net proceeds from all the Kids Write 4 Kids publications are designated to a charitable organization that focuses on promoting reading and writing. The challenge serves as a way for Ripple to give back to the community and provide inspiration and aspiration for youth. This year, Ripple published four ebooks written by recipients from Kids Write 4 Kids. Read a little about Leah, Sofie, Hannah and Safaa and their stories.
Ripple isn’t just for kids. We want to inspire the creative juices in adults too, through the use of apps such as Next Sentence which are fun for all ages. Find out more at NextSentence.ca.